Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar will open in Attleboro, MA on August 22
Location is 2nd for McBride Holding Company, LLC
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (RestaurantNews.com) Harrisburg, Pennsylvania-based restaurant group Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar today announced plans to reopen its Attleboro, MA franchise on August 22, the second reopening in the New England area that has closed due to COVID. It is also the second location for the new ownership group McBride Holding Company, LLC, which opened its first location in Warwick, RI in April of this year.
Located at 228 Washington St., Attleboro, MA, this location is approximately 7,000 square feet with over 250 indoor and outdoor seating, wall-to-wall HDTVs, and an expansive menu with all items made to order, including several vegetarians. “bar food options” and handmade finger foods.
Here are a few other things fans new and old can look forward to for this opening:
- Over 7,000 square feet of full-service dining and bar, including an outdoor patio
- Menu featuring all made-to-order items including their in-house appetizers such as hand-breaded mozzarella triangles and BIG Bretzels, as well as their famous Buffalo Festival award-winning wings
- Menu Items Made with All Natural Ingredients, Antibiotic Free, USDA Certified Organic
- Gluten-free certification by Beyond Celiac, with over 25 gluten-free menu choices
- Green Restaurant Certification by the Green Restaurant Association, which mandates environmentally friendly operating practices as part of their certification process, including waste reduction, energy efficiency, and complete foam removal from polystyrene
- Provisional list of at least 50 selections, including local brewers and impressive craftsmanship
- Full-service bar with handcrafted cocktails made with premium spirits and fresh juices
- A view of every match from every seat
New owner David McBride is looking forward to opening his doors this weekend and has expressed his enthusiasm for the return of two veteran Arooga employees in the area, Rich Cady and Adil Jrid, who have both joined the new team of Arooga. ‘Attleboro last month in anticipation of the opening and working with Vice President of Operations for McBride Holding Company Pete Caramante as senior executives for Arooga’s Rt. 1.
“We are very pleased to open our second Arooga’s restaurant in the New England market and provide customers with a superior experience unlike any other in the region.” said Arooga’s Attleboro and Warwick new franchise partner David McBride. “The location of this Arooga, with its full menu, over fifty draft beers, a large outdoor patio and over eighty televisions, will provide guests with an incredible dining experience. We can’t wait to open this location and then start researching other Arooga locations.
“We can’t wait to reopen this beautiful place to the public. Said co-owner and president of Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar, Gary Huether, Jr. “We are delighted to serve the Attleboro community again and have found great partners in David McBride, James Belli and their team to get that great slot back in the game.
The recipient of several national accolades, including selection as a franchise of America’s Next Top restaurants, as well as recognition among Entrepreneur Magazine’s 500 Best Franchises of 2020 and 2021 and the 200 Best Food Franchises 2020, Franchise Times Top 200+ 2020, Full Service Restaurant magazine’s Top 50 Emerging Restaurant Chains 2018, Technomic’s Top 500 Restaurant Chains 2019, Restaurant Business‘s Future 50 2019 and FranServe Fran-Tastic 500 2021, Arooga’s restaurant company continues to charm the industry with its commitment to using the latest technologies to improve the customer experience and improving operational practices, creating unique and delicious dishes with fresh and natural ingredients, and observing environmentally friendly operating methods in their restaurants as part of their certification by the Green Restaurant Associati we.
Arooga’s is an innovative catering group that currently offers different investment models: their traditional concept focused on sports and entertainment and an urban design with a similar theme and a flexible floor plan with a reduced square footage. Arooga’s offers franchise opportunities for its concepts to qualified multi-unit candidates. For more information on markets available in the United States and overseas, please visit www.aroogasfranchising.net, or contact Keith Swade, Director of Franchise Development at [email protected].
Director of Communications for Arooga