Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar will reopen in Shelton, Connecticut in January 2022
The location will join Warwick, RI, and Attleboro, MA, under the McBride Holding Company, LLC franchise ownership group
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (RestaurantNews.com) Harrisburg, PA, restaurant group Arooga’s Grille House and Sports Bar today announced plans to reopen its Shelton, CT franchise in January 2022, the third reopening in the New England area that has closed due to COVID-19. It is also the third location for the group of franchise owners McBride Holding Company, LLC, having opened two more locations in Warwick, RI in April 2021 and Attleboro, MA in August 2021.
Located at 387 Bridgeport Ave., Shelton, CT, this location is over 7,000 square feet with over 250 indoor and outdoor seating, near Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar to reopen Shelton, CT Location January 2022100 wall-to-wall HDTVs , and an extensive menu with all made-to-order items, including several vegetarian “bar food” options and handmade finger foods.
Here are a few other things fans new and old can look forward to for this opening:
- Over 7,000 square feet of full-service dining and bar, including an outdoor patio
- Menu featuring all made-to-order items, including their scratch-off appetizers such as hand-breaded mozzarella triangles and BIG Bretzel, as well as their famous Buffalo Festival award-winning wings
- Menu Items Made with All Natural Ingredients, Antibiotic Free, USDA Certified Organic
- Gluten-free certification by Beyond Celiac, with over twenty-five gluten-free menu choices
- Green Restaurant Certification by the Green Restaurant Association, which mandates environmentally friendly operating practices as part of their certification process, including waste reduction, energy efficiency, and complete foam removal from polystyrene
- Provisional list of over forty selections, including local brewers and impressive craftsmanship
- Full-service bar with handcrafted cocktails made with premium spirits and fresh juices
- A view of every match from every seat
“Our family is thrilled to open the doors to this one-of-a-kind sports bar and restaurant in Shelton, Connecticut. As a Connecticut family, we were thrilled to acquire this Arooga location this year, marking the opening of our third restaurant. We look forward to welcoming old and new friends to our space, which will feature forty-four draft beers, TV views from every seat in the restaurant, and fun and delicious food. said the owner of the Arooga franchise in New England, David McBride of McBride Holding Company, LLC. “Our management team, including Pete Caramante and Rich Cady, is really focused on ensuring that every guest has an exceptional experience, every time they visit Arooga’s.”
“We look forward to welcoming our fans back from Shelton, CT and introducing them to their Arooga favorites, as well as welcoming new fans to the community.” said Gary Huether, Jr., co-owner and president of Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar. “
The recipient of several national accolades, including the selection as a franchise of America’s Next Top restaurants, as well as recognition among Entrepreneur Magazine’s 500 Best Franchises of 2020 and 200 Best Food Franchises 2020, Franchise Times Top 200 + 2020, Full Service Restaurant’s Top 50 Emerging Restaurant Chains 2018, Technomic’s Top 500 Restaurant Chains 2019, Restaurant Business‘s Future 50 2019 and FranServe Fran-Tastic 500 2021, Arooga’s restaurant company continues to charm the industry with its commitment to using the latest technology to improve customer experience and improve convenient operation, creating unique and delicious menu items with fresh and natural ingredients, and observing environmentally friendly operating methods in their restaurants in the as part of their certification by the Green Restaurant Association.
Arooga’s is an innovative catering group that currently offers different investment models: their traditional concept focused on sports and entertainment and an urban design with a similar theme and a flexible floor plan with a reduced square footage. Arooga’s offers franchise opportunities for its concepts to qualified multi-unit candidates. For more information on markets available in the United States and overseas, please visit www.aroogasfranchising.net, or contact Keith Swade, Director of Franchise Development at [email protected].
Director of Communications for Arooga